The Calcasieu Parish, Clerk of Court is pleased to offer online access to our records.
The following terms and conditions apply to use of the application.
- While the Clerk of Court's Office has attempted to preserve the accuracy of this online version,
these records are not official and the Calcasieu Parish, Clerk of Court will not be responsible
for any inaccuracies that may be encountered. Only the Official Public Records of Calcasieu Parish
provided in the Calcasieu Parish, Clerk of Court's offices shall be referenced as the Official Public Records.
- By using this service, in any form, the user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Calcasieu Parish,
Clerk of Court and anyone involved in storing, retrieving, or displaying this information for any damage
of any type that may be caused by retrieving this information over the Internet.
- Records available in this search consist of released records. The term "released" means the records have been
recorded, indexed, verified and released for general public viewing. Please note that there may be records that
have been assigned Official numbers but not yet completely indexed or available on this search.
- The online application is designed to work using the search features available within the website.
As a subscriber you agree not to use any third party software other than a standard web browser to access
our records or servers. Any subscriber found to be using third party software that causes harm to our records
or servers will have their access immediately disabled regardless of malicious intent.
- Paying subscribers agree to remit payment prior to using the system or as billed monthly within
30 days of the date on the invoice or access will be disabled.
- Purchased images are available to print for 14 days after purchase.
Thereafter images must be repurchased to print again.
- E-mail with this office may enhance communications with subscribers,
but will not be recognized as “official” communication or notice as may be required by law.
- Only civil, Mortgage, Conveyance, and Marriage images are available online at this time. Imaging goes back to January 1, 1999.